Kevin Sullivan founded Emergency Medical Training Specialists in 1988 to help educate others about emergency medicine and it's role in creating safer work environments. Kevin has worked as a paramedic for 30+ years and is an expert in the field of emergency medical care.
EMTS offers a variety of courses for those looking to receive medical training:
Basic Training Courses:
- First Aid Training
- Adult CPR Training
- Pediatric CPR (Child & Infant)
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
Advanced Training Courses:
- EMR — Emergency Medical Responder (formerly known as 'First Responder')
- EMT — Emergency Medical Technician
- PALS — Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- ACLS — Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- If you have already completed any of the courses listed above and would like to "refresh" your memory or skills, Emergency Medical Training Specialists can help. As an EMR or EMT, it is required that you take a refresher course every two years.
Emergency Medical Training Specialists is qualified to certify according to:
- The American Heart Association
- Medic First Aid
- National Safety Council
Please contact us if you have any questions or are interested in any of the services listed above!